We go through many new transitions in our lives, sometimes there is little time for preparation, and we can just find ourselves in our new situations.
Sometimes we spend a lot of time worrying about how to make changes to our life circumstances. Life transitions that coaching can help with are:
- Leaving school, college or university and needing to decide the next steps.
- Having a new relationship, is this the relationship I really want?
- Relationship conflicts with family or friends, take some space to help you work things through and understand what is happening.
- Moving in together, how to manage the money and extended family.
- Getting married, do I need a pre-nuptial agreement? What does this commitment mean to us both? Work with us individually or as a couple.
- Having children, what kind of parent do you want to be? Coaching on your own or with your partner to align your parenting styles.
- Fertility worries, coaching to help you through this difficult time.
- A new career, explore the options and ensure your new career aligns with your values.
- Separation or divorce, coaching to help you feel confident and know the right questions to ask.
- Ill health can bring many life challenges and transitions which maybe temporary or sometimes permanent.
- Preparing for retirement, establishing a vision for the future that will inspire and excite you.
- Moving into older age thinking about health considerations and the changing circumstances as we age.