Fees For Our Services
- Counselling for individuals from £45.00 per session.
- Counselling for couples from £65.00 per session.
- Counselling for families from £65.00 per session
- A limited number of concessional places are available at The Crescent Practice for clients on low incomes and/or students.
- Counselling sessions last for 50 minutes and are generally held on a weekly basis usually at the same time each week.
Our Associate counsellors offer an independent fee structure.
- Psychotherapy for individuals between £45.00 and £55.00
- Psychotherapy for couples £65.00 per session.
- Psychotherapy sessions last for 50 minutes and may be held weekly or on a more regular basis.
- Counselling or psychotherapy sessions are usually paid for either at each session or by invoice at the end of each month, this will be discussed with you in your first meeting.
- Arrangements regarding holidays, missed sessions, cancellations and payment for sessions will be discussed at your initial session.
Low Cost Psychotherapy
We provide low cost psychotherapy and counselling at our Horsham consulting rooms with Karen Baguley who is an experienced practitioner in her final year of psychotherapy training. Karen’s expertise includes anxiety, depression, stress, and has specialist interest in trauma and childhood issues.
Do please contact Kim Crewe on 01273 711051 for a free and no obligation telephone discussion.
At our consulting rooms in Brighton, Horsham or Lewes
- £90 per hour – Individuals
- £130 per hour – Couples
There are a limited number of spaces for joint consultancy with two Family Consultants.
Meetings can be held at other locations across the South East where the fee will range from £130 – £220 per hour.
Consultations can also be held via Skype and on the telephone. The hourly fee includes all administration, brief phone calls and emails to arrange appointments.
- The coaching package will be tailored to your individual needs.
- Psychological Assessment 50 mins £100 (1-2 sessions may be helpful)
- Individual sessions for clients or carers 50 mins £100
- Telephone/skype sessions 50 mins £100
- Specialist assessments and Neuropsychological assessment- please contact to discuss
- Supervision or Consultation to professionals 1 hour £80 (in person or by skype)
- Training and Workshops- please contact to discuss requirements
- Clinical supervision fees are £45 and the frequency of sessions will be negotiated directly with the supervisor.
- Fees and frequency of sessions will be negotiated directly with the practitioner.