Feeling bewildered about having to manage your finances?
Worried about your spending habits?
Going through a divorce and now you have to manage your own money?
Waking up in the night feeling anxious about your spending? Keep checking your account?
You have a partner who puts their head in the sand and is getting in debt?
Don’t put your aspirations on hold, now is the time to take some positive action.
I’m Kim Crewe a money coach and life planner at the Crescent Practice. I trained with Wise Monkey Financial Coaching as a money coach, this training has enabled me to work with you, to help you feel more confident, organised, knowledgeable and motivated to manage your money. Rest assured I am not here to sell you any financial products.
The idea of money can create strong feelings in us, do we have enough, do we have too much, are we planning for the future or are we ignoring the future financial needs.
Our family history has a bearing on how we thing about money. Did your family talk freely about money or was it never mentioned? Does money cause you anxiety or do you treat it as though it is never ending.
We are all different and all have different family backgrounds influencing how we think about and respond to money issues.
As a money coach I can work alongside you to help you to
- Build a spending plan to enable you to feel more informed and in control of your spending.
- Feel excited about your relationship with money especially if this isn’t something you have been used to managing.
- Achieve your life plan by helping you to developing your vision for the life you want. A financial plan is informed by your life plan.
- Understand your relationship with money and how to change it.
- Think about any inheritance and what it means to you. This can sometimes be a confusing time.
- Work with your partner to develop your joint goals for the future.
If you would like to ask any questions or receive my terms of engagement then email
Kim@thecrescentpractice.co.uk or call 01273 711051 or 07711 102461.
I work with clients from the UK and abroad either face to face or via Skype so distance is no barrier.